not very good terrible with follow-through as you can see here, and here, and here, and here… but I’m determined to get through this Challenge, even though I’m already beyond bored with it, so I’m just going to keep doing a couple at a time…
So, with that glowing intro, here we go!
Day 6 – 3 Personality Traits I Am Proud Of
- Loyalty. Once you are in my heart, you stay. Even if you aren’t in my life anymore, if something came up, I’d be there.
- Sensitivity. I’m a Pisces, after all. I am easily able to put myself in other people’s positions and feel for them. Which I suppose isn’t always a good thing…
- A love for all things beautiful. I love art. I love crafting and creating. I love music. I think it makes life a whole lot happier to be surrounded by these things.
Day 7 – 10 Favorite Foods (okay, now we’re getting to the good stuff!!!)
- Mexican Food. Any and all (meatless & non spicy) Mexican food. I love enchilada sauce, that creamy, runny, white Mexican cheese, corn tortillas, sour cream, salsa, beans. I could eat Mexican food for every meal, every day of my life. I could have 10 individual Mexican dishes to list, so I figured I’d better group them…
- Goat cheese. I love goat cheese on everything, but baked goat cheese with marinara and pita chips for dipping is a favorite.
- Macaroni and cheese. All of it. From the Kraft individual microwaveable packs to gourmet, home-baked from scratch. It is all good.
- Pizza. I’ve been a little off pizza for a few months since I had just eaten it when I got the flu and was…revisited by it, but I looove some pizza. Goat cheese, tomato, and smoked gouda pizza is the bomb.
- Grilled cheese. My all-time favorite. Again, like with mac-n-cheese, there is no such thing as a bad grilled cheese. Especially when paired with tomato soup.
- Soup. Any kind of hearty veggie soup is amazing. A restaurant in town has the best minestrone soup in the universe.
- Boston cream donuts with chocolate frosting.
- Fried ravioli. I haven’t had this in years, either, but a local restaurant used to have them as an appetizer with some sort of aioli sauce.
- Foccacia bread.
- Veggie “meatloaf”. Especially with red-skinned mashed potatoes.
Name a personality trait you like about yourself and a favorite food!