This is blatantly stolen from Courtney, but after my last post, I needed something fun and silly!
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
Four jobs I’ve had:
- Grocery store cashier (horrible)
- Information desk person at my college
- Photo Lab Tech
- Account Manager
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
I don’t know how I can only pick four, but these were the first four that popped to mind…
- The Crow
- Before Sunrise
- The Last Holiday
- Under the Tuscan Sun
Four books I’d recommend:
- The Kin of Ata are Waiting for You – Dorothy Bryant
- Ishmael – Daniel Quinn
- Girl w/the Dragon Tattoo trilogy – Stieg Larsson
- Hunger Games trilogy – Suzanne Collins
Four places I’ve lived (this one doesn’t get too exciting…)
- Allendale, MI
- Muskegon, MI
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Kalamazoo, MI
Four places I’ve been:
- Cancun, Mexico – Spring Break… I turned 21 there… oi.
- Panama City Beach – FL
- Disney in FL
- Las Vegas – sooo much fun!
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- On the beach – not in the current 18 degrees/snow, but in summer…
- In bed – sleeeeeping
- Curled up on the couch with tea, a blanket, and a book. Fire in the fireplace for the bonus!
- Playing with my little girl… even in the snow if need be… assuming it were a bit warmer than now.
Four things I don’t eat:
- Anything spicer than super-mild
Four of my favorite foods:
- Huevos Rancheros
- Grilled Cheese/Tomato Soup combo
- Guacamole with tortilla chips
Four TV shows I watch:
- The Walking Dead
- Sons of Anarchy
- Criminal Minds
- The Big Bang Theory
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
- Thanksgiving – my favorite “family” holiday
- Christmas – Harlow had a blast last year, when she was just 9 months old, so I’m excited to see how fun this year will be!
- January to start toddler swim class back up!
- Spring. I have to say it. I’m already sick of winter.
Four things I’m always saying:
- I know, right? (My sister even bought me a plaque that says this. Lol…)
- Mama’s coming! (Harlow does. not. like me leaving the room, even for a nano-second.)
- Do you need a tissue? (My poor girl has a perma-cold.)
- Whatever, Tim. (This is reserved for the guy I work with…)