A New Year’s Resolutions post!
Okay, okay. I know it is still early-ish December, but I like to think about my goals early. I don’t believe in starting an all-or-nothing approach on January 1st, but these are things that I want to work on or do in the coming year.
- Get a handle on money – before having Harlow, I knew what was in my checkbook down to the penny at all times. Now, I’m constantly off when balancing my checkbook, and somehow I even managed to get my first (in many, many years) overdraft recently!
- Incorporate fitness back into my life – somehow/someway. Even if all that means is a walk during lunch a few times a week and a yoga class on the weekend. New normal. I just really miss it.
- Hit & Run 5k and/or Color Run with my sister & brother – because FUN!
- Get my grocery bill under control. I know, I know… this one again.
- Participate in my company’s Healthy Habits Challenge.
- Swim classes with Harlow! I’m so excited to start that up again! Hopefully I’ll get a photo this session!!! (Along that same train of thought… is this cool or weird?)
- Start a Line-A-Day Journal. I bought this one:
I’m sure I’ll add to this list as time goes on, but it gives me a good head start!
Any “resolutions” out there to share???
Pingback: 2015! Happy New Year! | Baby Steps & Mommy Moves