To send this week off with a backhanded wave, I thought I’d share a few fun, random things.
- If I were to commit a crime, it would probably resemble this. In prison, they’d ask, “Whatcha in for?” and I’d have to answer, “Cheese”. Then I’d probably get shanked.
- Random thought… the meaning of “blowout” changes dramatically after having a child.
- I’m obsessed with these shoes.
- I forgot to share the silly thing I did on my birthday that made me way more happy than it should have because I’m a total nerd… I got fuel and stopped the pump at $36 to commemorate my birthday. See? Total dork.
- I took this picture one year ago today. Where did my baby go, exactly?